I’m a writer of some kind and here’s my jumble of thoughts, in blog form
Some is truth, some is fiction. Some is just a little bit of both. Up to you to decide.
- A Fleeting SightI want to tell you about this strange thought pattern I had recently, and actually, have had a few times beforehand and since my “realization.” Here’s how it happened. We… Continue reading A Fleeting Sight
- My Absence: ExplainedMy phone broke and my fingers have been hurting. Arthritis, my mom told me. It runs strong in my family, so it’s definitely a possibility. It feels like an ache,… Continue reading My Absence: Explained
- Do Not ForgetThat not a single person moves in a linear line. We all take a different path. Some of our paths are more bumpy than others. Don’t forget it. ‘Specially when… Continue reading Do Not Forget
- Animal UpdateOk, so, remember the stray cat that was coming ’round my house? (Umm). Well, she’s gone. She got upset with me one night because I wouldn’t let her stay in… Continue reading Animal Update
- UntitledSometimes a woman gets scared. Sometimes, though, she doesn’t.
- I Never SaidI never said I was great. Never said I was loyal. I think they come to me for the sweet smell of rotting flesh. ‘Cuz I don’t make no honey,… Continue reading I Never Said